Day 165 of My Italian Learning Journal*
Interesting, just about the time I'm about to give up on a pair of wireless earbuds they connect to my PC. It's still rather amazing how such small electronic devices can function the way they do. The pair of earbuds are made by Rowkin, and the case is actually a charger -- nice package. The Bluetooth connect-ability is finicky. The sound quality is decent. Right now I'm listening to Oud music. The Oud is a short-neck lute-type, pear-shaped stringed instrument. (Now for a little practice with a short script in Italian -- grammar corrections are welcome.)
- A volte ho problemi con i miei auricolari wireless.
Sometimes I have trouble with my wireless earbuds.
- Dopo aver collegato gli auricolari al mio PC, ho cercato della musica interessante su youtube.com.
After I did connect the earbuds to my PC I looked for some interesting music on youtube.com.
- C'è musica che elimina le barriere culturali.
There is music that cuts through cultural barriers.
- Credo che la matematica e la musica debbano essere lingue universali
I believe that math and music must be universal languages.
- - - - - - - - - -
*Note: This is my personal journal of daily practice in learning Italian. I welcome Italian grammar corrections. Grazie.
- Ho cercato della musica interessante (suona piu naturale)ReplyDelete
- ..che elimina le barriere culturali (yours is not wrong, but we use this form usually)
- ..che la matematica e la musica..
Thank you for the corrections for fluency. La ringrazio. ~TedDelete