Day 152 of My Italian Learning Journal*
A few days ago we celebrated our granddaughter's birthday with a party with relatives and her friends. tonight it was just a few of us celebrating with our granddaughter on her actual birthday. I related a couple of amusing incidents that occurred when she was just a toddler. She chose to have dinner at a restaurant she likes: Senior Jaime's. The restaurant's logo is a rooster, and the establishment has a huge rooster in front. Life is good. (Now for a practice script in Italian . . . grammar corrections are welcome.)
- Il compleanno di nostra nipote è oggi, 8 febbraio.
Our granddaughter's birthday is today, February 8th.
- Ha scelto uno dei suoi ristoranti preferiti per cena.
She chose one of her favorite restaurants for dinner.
- Il nome del ristorante è Senior Jaime.
The name of the restaurant is Senior Jaime's.
- Il logo del ristorante Senor Jaime è un gallo.
Senior Jaime's Restaurant's logo is a rooster.
- C'è una gigantesca statua di un gallo di fronte al ristorante.
There is a giant statue of a rooster in front of the restaurant.
- - - - - - - - - -
*Note: This is my personal journal of daily practice in learning Italian. I welcome Italian grammar corrections. Grazie.