|Click To View Website|
Day 188 of My Italian Learning Journal*
It does not seem as if it was ten years ago that some of our family members and one granddaughter lodged in a rustic cabin at the Exotic Resort Zoo in Johnson City, about 50 miles west of Austin, Texas. Our granddaughter was about 5 years old at the time and we would go camping often. Now she is 15 years old and would probably be bored on a return trip. However, I now have two grandsons, almost six and seven years old, and I have been thinking about inviting them to spend two days at this interesting place. There are six cabins in the center of 137 wooded acres, including several creeks and watering holes, where you will see over 700 animals from 45+ different species. (The following is a practice script in Italian, and grammar corrections are welcome.)
- Come ti piacerebbe dormire nel bel mezzo di uno zoo di 137 acri?
How would you like to sleep in the middle of a 137-acre zoo?
- In una cabina circondata da una recinzione, ovviamente.
In a cabin encircled by a fence, of course.
- Ti alzi all'alba e vedi molti degli animali che aspettano di essere nutriti.
You wake up at sunrise and see many of the animals waiting to be fed.
- L'Exotic Resort Zoo offre tale opportunità.
The Exotic Resort Zoo provides such an opportunity.
- È un entusiasmante viaggio in campeggio per bambini piccoli.
It is an exciting camping trip for young children.
- Le visite guidate sono anche molto educative.
The tours are also very educational.[ Grazie ad Arben Kqiku ]
- - - - - - - - - -
*Note: This is my personal journal of daily practice in learning Italian. I welcome Italian grammar corrections. Grazie.