Day 198 of My Italian Learning Journal*
A few days ago I was creating a digital page for my granddaughter's drill team book with a program called Piktochart. At the time I was not fully aware of the usefulness of Piktochart. Today a had some time to explore Piktochart and discovered how amazing the program is, not only for digital book pages but also for infographics. If you may be looking for a change of pace and a tool different from PowerPoint, give Piktochart a try. There is both a free and a paid membership -- the free membership still gives you a lot of features. Click the Piktochart logo to access the Piktochart website. (Grammar corrections for the following practice script in Italian are welcome.)
- Faccio presentazioni ai nostri studenti delle scuole superiori.
I make presentations to our high school students.
- In passato, ho utilizzato PowerPoint e Prezi per le presentazioni.
In the past, I have used PowerPoint and Prezi for presentations.
- Oggi ho imparato a usare Piktochart.
Today I learned how to use Piktochart.
- Penso che mi piaccia Piktochart per le presentazioni scolastiche.
I think I like Piktochart for school presentations.
- Se vuoi provare Piktochart, clicca qui per il sito web.
If you want to try Piktochart, click here for the website.
- - - - - - - - - -
*Note: This is my personal journal of daily practice in learning Italian. I welcome Italian grammar corrections. Grazie.
Post a Comment