Our high school Theater Department produces several programs each year. This week the musical "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" is being performed several nights. It is truly interesting how our theater arts teacher brings talent out of some of our students who typically are not as out-going as the more extroverted students. The main character is Charlie Brown, the cartoon character created by Charles M. Schulz. (Corrections for my Italian grammar in the practice script below are welcome.)
- I nostri studenti delle arti teatrali eseguono il musical "Sei un uomo buono, Charlie Brown".
Our theater arts students are performing the musical, "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown."
- Il musical parla di Charlie Brown, un personaggio dei cartoni animati creato da Charles Schulz.
The musical is about Charlie Brown, a cartoon character created by Charles Schulz.
- Il cast di attori studenti è eccellente.
The cast of student actors is excellent.
- Alcuni dei nostri laureati hanno perseguito una carriera come attore.
Some of our graduates have pursued a career as an actor.
- - - - - - - - - -*Note: This is my personal journal of daily practice in learning Italian. I welcome Italian grammar corrections. Grazie.