My Italian Learning Journal*
Year 2 - Day 128
I like to use HiNative.com. The website is a community of language learners who are striving to learn a new language and where native speakers are helping others. Great website. Yesterday I received assistance with a few Italian sentences I posted for review and corrections. I got some good tips and I responded with my thanks, which was followed by a comment -- the first Italian sentence below. My post today builds on the useful expression.
- È un piacere essere d'aiuto.
- Essere d'aiuto agli altri può illuminare la loro giornata.
- Potrebbe portare gioia ai tuoi giorni.
- It's a pleasure to be of help.
- Being of help to others can brighten their day.
- It may bring joy to your own day.
* * * * * * *
Audio Clip: È un piacere essere d'aiuto.
- - - - - - - - - -
*Note: This is a personal journal of my daily practice in learning Italian. I welcome Italian grammar corrections. Grazie.
Post a Comment